Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Almost Myanmar




I almost went to Myanmar! I think i put my toe over the border. Its hard to tell where exactly the border is, but i put my toe over something so im gonna say I put my toe in Myanmar. And i have a photo to prove it! All the volunteers took a day off and went to the Three Pagoda Pass, which was this really little village right on the Myanmar border... That pretty much tells the whole story haha. I also went to learn some meditation stuff but then we didnt have time.

Emily and I just tried to work on a proposal that some Canadian girls wrote for an HIV/AIDS project they are doing here. Except it turns out that what you learn in Canadian business school is to write jumbled large words that make no sense. We cant even rework the proposal because we dont know what it is meant to say, its that badly written. And i am not exagerrating we spent most of our time trying to decipher what each sentence meant, and half the time they just made no sense, at all, whatsoever.

so anyway thats my rant for the day. i have been getting comments about my 'long' blogs so will try to keep it shorter. Also i am trying to upload my photos to bebo so if you wanna see them go to www.bebo.com/ingridjones..

much love,
Ingrid

No comments: